Thursday, November 20, 2008

Decisons... part 2

Ok so daddy dearest recommended that I think about my priorities in a job and see if that helps me make a decision. Actually he said it in a much fancier way... I need to "rank my decision criteria." Woah.

The only problem with this is that, just like my career preference, my priorities in a job also change constantly. Sheesh.

Maybe I'll just write out a few possibilities to see where it gets me...

Opportunity to further my education, helping others, having my own say to a large degree, flexible options for mothers, a job that leaves me feeling good at the end of the day, creative opportunity, working with people I respect and can learn from, working with people with good values, time off, good pay, time off in the summers, not too much more schooling, an "organized" day, ability to take off time and/or change careers without having invested so much that I'm stuck...

Ok I'll organize it later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin